The 10 Most Obnoxious Photos People Post on Instagram
Posted: 4:13 pm Friday, September 9th, 2016
A new survey found the three most obnoxious photos people post on Instagram are couples kissing or cuddling . . . photos that show how good their body looks . . . and vacation photos that are supposed to make you jealous.
If people on Instagram become as annoying as people on Facebook, I’m going to have to go all-in on Snapchat. And I REALLY get creeped out by pictures that use face swap, so that’s a worst-case scenario.
Check ’em out . . .
1. Couples kissing or cuddling.
2. Pictures that show off how good their body is.
3. Vacation photos that are just there to make other people jealous.
4. Any picture with friends tagged “#squadgoals.” It’s an athletic workout thing.
5. A beach photo of just your legs, where they look like two hotdogs.
6. The hashtag “#nofilter,” to brag about how good you look unedited.