- 10:29 am Saturday, June 24th, 2017 by Chase
- 1:52 pm Friday, June 23rd, 2017 by Danny
A 20-year-old Port St. Lucie woman was arrested after she allowed a 12-year-old girl to drive her vehicle, which ended in them crashing.
Find more on this here.
- 10:07 pm Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 by DJ Ekin
- 5:09 pm Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 by Chase
This adorable 2-year-old has some fiery words on the annoying world of airports and the TSA.
- 2:01 pm Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 by Danny
As if we weren’t paying a bunch for gifts already, Shoppers might see an increase in prices and shipping fees when the holiday rush comes around.
UPS announced this week that it will increase shipping costs for retailers during select weeks before Christmas, including on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and some think FedEx may do the same.
That means stores could be forced to increase prices or shipping fees.
From Nov. 19 to Dec. 2, UPS will add a 27-cent charge to ground packages for residential deliveries. That’s an increase of about 3.4% over last year. That fee will also apply from Dec. 17 to [More]
- 8:49 pm Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
- 7:52 pm Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
Akon, in my opinion, may be a little bit past the crowd surfing age, but apparently nobody told him as he attempted to get his crowd surf on in Canada the other night and it went all bad! But here’s the best part, Akon said that he did it on purpose. Check the details here via TMZ.
Maybe he was having memories of how good that this felt
Ohhh the good ole days! By all accounts though, he’s doing well!
- 5:01 pm Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 by Danny
- 6:45 am Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 by Chase