- 10:33 pm Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 by Danny Serrano
At Hampton Station, a neighborhood pizza joint on North Nebraska Ave in Tampa, dogs are welcome to hang out with their owners on the patio. Kids, however, are no longer allowed anywhere on the premises.
“NO CHILDREN. All caps. The biggest font, at the top of the door. All after gladly accepting money from families for two years. Rude,” one Yelper wrote of the establishment’s new rule.
“It’s been hard,” Hampton Station owner says. His restaurant has been open for almost 3 years and has a lot of great families as customers. He doesn’t have a problem with them. The problem, he [More]
- 10:52 pm Monday, October 30th, 2017 by Danny Serrano
A Wisconsin woman found a bag of crystal meth in her child’s Halloween candy.
Thank GOD this didn’t happen in the Tampa Bay Area! Here’s what happen. The woman said her children were trick-or-treating on an Indian reserve on Sunday night, since Halloween is on a school night this year. The next day she found the small bag filled with meth among the candy.
The police are asking anyone who trick-or-treated in that area to turn in the candy and any containers they stored it in.
So far no one has been arrested for the meth.
- 4:55 pm Monday, October 30th, 2017 by Chase
- 3:21 pm Monday, October 30th, 2017 by Chase
- 12:43 pm Friday, October 27th, 2017 by Holly
- 7:49 pm Thursday, October 26th, 2017 by Danny Serrano
- 10:50 pm Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 by Danny Serrano
T-Pain has called real-life ghostbusters to help him get rid of two ghosts in his house.
The rapper said the ghosts mess with each other because they don’t like one another. T-Pain said there is a “Native American granddad ghost in his home.”
He revealed the ghostbusters were able to get rid of one ghost, but the other is still in his home. If it were me, (Danny) I would be moving..ASAP!
- 4:15 pm Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 by Chase
- 4:03 pm Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 by Chase
- 10:31 pm Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 by Danny Serrano
It’s not to play QB in the NFL, rather Colin Kaepernick has agreed to a book deal worth over $1 million with Random House imprint One World.
The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback began the current movement of NFL players protesting the national anthem last season. Kaepernick has been out of a job since opting out of his contract with the 49ers last year.
Last week he filed a collusion grievance against the NFL’s owners.
Kaepernick hasn’t commented on the book deal.
Get more on this story here.