- 3:51 pm Thursday, April 26th, 2018 by Chase
- 4:10 pm Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 by Chase
- 6:43 pm Monday, April 23rd, 2018 by Chase
- 10:44 am Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 by Chase
- 5:12 pm Friday, April 20th, 2018 by Chase
- 4:34 pm Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 by Chase
DRAKE’s new album is called “Scorpion”, and it’s coming out in June. He announced it by posting a picture of himself wearing a jacket with the info on the back. Then he posted a picture of a scorpion medallion.
Meanwhile, Drake has finally been knocked off the top spot on the Hot 100 by . . . DRAKE.
His latest track, “Nice for What” has replaced “God’s Plan” at #1.
- 5:20 pm Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 by Chase
- 5:17 pm Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 by Chase
- 3:43 pm Thursday, April 5th, 2018 by Chase
- 5:34 pm Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 by Chase
I know that “beer before liquor, never been sicker” and “liquor before beer, you’re in the clear.” But what if your liquor IS your beer? WHAT DO I DO THEN? Quick, someone come up with a rhyme to help me.
Budweiser and Jim Beam just announced they’re teaming up to create a brand new beer. It’s the first time a major beer company and whiskey company have collaborated like that.
The beer is called Reserve Copper Lager, and it’s going to be aged on wood pieces from Jim Beam’s barrels.
It’s scheduled to come out in September.