- 6:42 am Monday, April 17th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
This was the weekend of my CrossFit competition! I have been training since January for this. The goal between my partner and I were to not be last…I am happy to report that we came in 7th out 17 teams!!!!! Thanks to CrossFit Manta for putting on WOD Wars and all the Athletes that competed! Also huge shout out to my teammate Dr. Joe! He put up with a lot of crying and complaining from me. Huge shout out to my teammates at CrossFit St. Pete, they did a wonderful job!
I have some videos and pictures below!
- 7:17 am Friday, April 7th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 6:36 am Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
I LOVE LOVE this post from Pink on her instagram. On Sunday she posted this selfie with a really cool empowering message.
Would you believe I'm 160 pounds and 5'3"? By 'regular standards' that makes me obese. I know I'm not at my goal or anywhere near it after Baby 2 but dammit I don't feel obese. The only thing I'm feeling is myself. Stay off that scale ladies! #feelingmyself #strongismygoal #bodygoals @msjeanettejenkins #happysaturday #getitin #GIJaneismyWCW
- 7:49 am Thursday, March 30th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
Remember hiding behind the couch when your parents watched ‘IT’ back in the day? Well prepare to do it all over again for the new adaptation Stephen King’s bestseller from back in the day, “IT.”
The movie comes out September 8th. Let’s all prepare to be scared together. Will you hold me?? See the trailer here!
- 6:37 am Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
Here’s the story I talked about during #AllTheFeels this morning. Adam is in Dallas at college. His 9 year old brother Aaron is back in Ohio and missing his older brother. He was super sad when Adam couldn’t come home for the holidays because flights were too expensive.
Adam was able to surprise his younger brother for Spring Break and the video will warm your heart!!
Read the full story HERE. See the video below!
- 6:39 am Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 8:46 am Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:38 am Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 6:37 am Tuesday, February 7th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
Here’s the story that gave me #AllTheFeels this morning. This 19-year-old guy gave his girlfriend a bouquet of chicken mcnuggets since she didn’t like roses. I LOVE this!! Nothing says love like chicken mcnuggets!
Full story here.
- 2:52 pm Wednesday, January 18th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller