- 4:15 pm Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 by Chase
- 10:21 pm Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 by Danny Serrano
- 4:26 pm Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 by Chase
- 12:11 pm Friday, February 17th, 2017 by Phoebe
“The easiest route would be to shut my mouth, sing the songs, wear the clothes and keep going. We were at the peak of our career. It’s not the safe option.” – Camila in Billboard Magazine
so honored to be on the cover of @billboard this month, thank you guys so much 🌹@billboard ❤ Photographer/ @millermobley Writer/ @chrismartwits Stylist/ @karlawelchstylist Hair/ @marcusrfrancis Makeup/ @allanface
- 1:12 pm Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 by Phoebe
- 1:43 pm Friday, January 27th, 2017 by Phoebe
We knew that she was going to go solo after leaving Fifth Harmony… and it seems like we’re getting a little taste of how great it’s going to be.
Enjoy this leaked song…
and to hold you over until we get more, he’s instagrams of her in bikinis.
- 8:44 am Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 by Chase
- 9:04 am Monday, December 19th, 2016 by Holly
- 10:37 am Sunday, September 4th, 2016 by Phoebe
On Friday night, Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony left their concert early in Missouri because of her anxiety.
She posted on Snapchat: “Hi Missouri, sorry I couldn’t finish the set last night, was having too much anxiety and couldn’t finish it. I love u. I’m truly sorry.”
Selena Gomez recently announced that she was taking time off due to anxiety as well. I think it’s so important that these women are so open about their anxiety. Mental health SHOULD be talked about more. Thank you for that, ladies.
Wishing Camila the best!