- 7:43 am Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
Okay, Holly thinks this is CRAZY but I am SOOOO down for this. The RompHim is a thing and my body is so ready!
The project was started by ACED Design on Kickstarter. They started with a goal of $10,000 but went wayyyyyy past that on the first day!
So, would you let your guy wear these??? He can join me this summer around Tampa Bay!
Check out more about the ROMPHIM.
- 6:42 am Friday, April 28th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:17 am Friday, April 7th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:49 am Thursday, March 30th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
Remember hiding behind the couch when your parents watched ‘IT’ back in the day? Well prepare to do it all over again for the new adaptation Stephen King’s bestseller from back in the day, “IT.”
The movie comes out September 8th. Let’s all prepare to be scared together. Will you hold me?? See the trailer here!
- 6:39 am Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 8:46 am Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:38 am Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:52 am Friday, December 9th, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
I love me some Taylor Swift, but it’s kind of weird to hear her be “sexy.” She seems like a big sister that will always fight for you, but not be sexual! lol BUT, the song is still great! She teamed up with Zayn, formally of One Direction, to create “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” a song from the upcoming Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack.
Fifty Shades Darker hits theaters Feb. 10.
The full track is available to download here at iTunes.
- 9:49 am Thursday, December 8th, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
- 6:36 am Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
Soooo can we all say 2016 has been exhausting. I mean, hopping on Facebook can tire you out emotionally and sometimes physically. But it’s times like these — when this country appears to be falling apart at the seams — that goodness can and will prevail.
We’re told in times of real tragedy to look for the helpers, and now it’s more important than ever to not just look for them, but to be them.
So this holiday season, let’s actually live our motto – Take responsibility for the energy you bring into your space. Make a point of paying it forward some way, somehow. I’m not [More]