- 6:39 am Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 8:46 am Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:38 am Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 by Miguel Fuller
- 7:52 am Friday, December 9th, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
I love me some Taylor Swift, but it’s kind of weird to hear her be “sexy.” She seems like a big sister that will always fight for you, but not be sexual! lol BUT, the song is still great! She teamed up with Zayn, formally of One Direction, to create “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” a song from the upcoming Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack.
Fifty Shades Darker hits theaters Feb. 10.
The full track is available to download here at iTunes.
- 9:49 am Thursday, December 8th, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
- 6:36 am Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
Soooo can we all say 2016 has been exhausting. I mean, hopping on Facebook can tire you out emotionally and sometimes physically. But it’s times like these — when this country appears to be falling apart at the seams — that goodness can and will prevail.
We’re told in times of real tragedy to look for the helpers, and now it’s more important than ever to not just look for them, but to be them.
So this holiday season, let’s actually live our motto – Take responsibility for the energy you bring into your space. Make a point of paying it forward some way, somehow. I’m not [More]
- 7:57 am Friday, December 2nd, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
Apprently Shawn Mendes can’t keep his shirt on…and I have a feeling we are all okay with that. He is shirtless and on the cover of the latest issue of Flaunt magazine.
I could share some details from the article, but I’m sure you just want to see the pictures and the one minute film they posted with Mendes in it.
His second studio album, Illuminate, was released Sept. 23! HOT 101.5 welcomes him to Tampa Bay July 25th!
- 7:39 am Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
Here’s my secret recipe for THE perfect mac and cheese! You can’t mess this up.
When I boil the noodles I put lemon pepper seasonings, season salt and garlic powder in for some nice flavor. I usually buy the fiesta blended mix cheese from Wal-Mart. (Get the big bag that has 8 cups of cheese!!!) You can always try different cheeses!
4 cups cooked elbow macaroni, drained
Spices: Season Salt, Garlic Powder, Lemon Pepper Seasonings
8 cups grated cheddar cheese (Fiesta Blended Cheese)
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sour cream…
- 6:54 am Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 by Miguel Fuller