- 1:11 pm Friday, April 21st, 2017 by Phoebe
Look at those big ‘ol ears! Introducing Kiwi! This adorable American Pitbull Terrier is a gentle, playful girl. Kiwi enjoys making new friends and playing with other dogs! She is currently hanging out in her comfy foster home with her foster family. She’d still love to meet you! To make arrangements for a visit, contact Foster@HumanePinellas.org!
Meet more furry friends looking for forever homes at HumaneSocietyofPinellas.org or call 727-797-7722!
& don’t forget you can bring your pups out to Bark at The Ballpark TONIGHT!
- 10:22 am Friday, January 6th, 2017 by Phoebe
Our first Pup of the Week from HSP for 2017 is Daisy Susan! She is a 1 ½ year old hound mix who likes to meet new people and will even offer a “hand shake” as a greeting. She is very sweet, social and eager to find her new family.
Thinking about adding a furry family member this year? Go meet her and see if she’s a fit! Check out HumaneSocietyofPinellas.Org or call 727-797-7722 for info!
- 9:48 pm Monday, December 19th, 2016 by DJ Ekin
Well the judge in this case ain’t gonna get any extra points with dog lovers out there. In his ruling in a custody dispute he ruled that “dogs” are property and not kids …uhhh oh! More details here
- 8:18 am Friday, July 1st, 2016 by Holly
My dog goes BANANAS around the 4th of July, and I feel so bad for her! The slightest hint of a firecracker and she’s shaking like a leaf, trying to find something to hide beneath.
You know if your pet has anxiety, a holiday like Independence Day can be tricky to manage. Here’s a few tips on how to prepare as a pet parent:
1. Be sure your pet is wearing an up-to-date and visible ID tag on his or her collar at all times
2. Take a current photo of your dog, just in case
3. Exercise your dog early in the day [More]