- 4:28 pm Monday, June 11th, 2018 by Chase
- 3:13 pm Tuesday, June 5th, 2018 by Chase
- 11:30 am Monday, May 21st, 2018 by Danny Serrano
Taylor Swift brought out Shawn Mendes, Selena Gomez and Troye Sivan at her Rose Bowl concerts.
On the first night, Shawn Mendes joined Taylor for “There’s Nothing Holding Me Back.”
The second night, Selena and Taylor performed “Hands to Myself” and Tyroe and Taylor performed his latest hit “My, My, My.”
After the performance, Selena thanks Taylor’s fans for supporting “the most beautiful, strong, independent woman” she ever met. She also thanked Taylor for changing her life with their friendship. She said, “The reason why she has been one of my best friends is because this person has never ever judged a single decision I’ve made, [More]
- 11:15 am Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 by Danny Serrano
- 5:16 pm Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 by Chase
- 5:20 pm Thursday, January 11th, 2018 by Chase
- 4:00 pm Monday, September 18th, 2017 by Chase
- 9:27 pm Thursday, August 17th, 2017 by Danny Serrano
- 9:23 am Thursday, April 20th, 2017 by Phoebe
Shawn Mendes gave us the greatest gift of all this morning: NEW MUSIC. He just released his new song, “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Us Back”. He said that as soon as he wrote this, he knew he wanted to get it to the fans before he embarks on the “Illuminate World Tour” (which is coming to Tampa this Summer)!
- 3:55 pm Monday, January 9th, 2017 by Chase
The 18-year-old heartthrob performed a beautiful love song at his friend Matt’s wedding.
It was written specifically for the big day, and was performed during their First Dance!
The song titled ‘Try My Best’ is an unreleased and previously unheard track. It’s all about being there for the person you love and always trying your best to make her/him happy. Take a listen!