- 3:55 pm Monday, January 9th, 2017 by Chase
The 18-year-old heartthrob performed a beautiful love song at his friend Matt’s wedding.
It was written specifically for the big day, and was performed during their First Dance!
The song titled ‘Try My Best’ is an unreleased and previously unheard track. It’s all about being there for the person you love and always trying your best to make her/him happy. Take a listen!
- 8:40 pm Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 by DJ Ekin
- 7:57 am Friday, December 2nd, 2016 by Miguel Fuller
Apprently Shawn Mendes can’t keep his shirt on…and I have a feeling we are all okay with that. He is shirtless and on the cover of the latest issue of Flaunt magazine.
I could share some details from the article, but I’m sure you just want to see the pictures and the one minute film they posted with Mendes in it.
His second studio album, Illuminate, was released Sept. 23! HOT 101.5 welcomes him to Tampa Bay July 25th!
- 11:29 am Thursday, September 29th, 2016 by Phoebe
- 3:14 pm Friday, September 23rd, 2016 by Chase
- 3:27 pm Wednesday, August 31st, 2016 by Phoebe
- 4:00 pm Monday, July 18th, 2016 by Chase
- 5:04 pm Friday, July 15th, 2016 by Chase
- 8:07 am Tuesday, July 12th, 2016 by Holly
ICYMI: Shawn Mendes performed his new single, “Treat You Better,” on The Tonight Show last night.
Admittedly I’m a big fan of his, but I’m really looking forward to his new album. Illuminate drops September 23rd, and in an interview with Entertainment Weekly Shawn says, “I think people will be surprised by how edgy we get with the lyrics and the concepts. Vocally, this album demolishes Handwritten, so people are not going to be ready for some of the songs in that sense.”
- 7:44 am Friday, June 24th, 2016 by Holly