- 6:57 am Thursday, May 11th, 2017 by Holly
- 12:42 pm Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017 by Phoebe
After many, many complaints about barking dogs in Hillsborough County neighborhoods, they felt like they had to do something about barking dogs.
This morning, a new ordinance was approved that could cost you a $500 fine or up to 60 days in jail if your dog barks for more than 20 minutes and one of your neighbors reports it.
Seriously. Read more from our friends at Fox 13.
- 6:54 am Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 by Holly
- 10:15 pm Thursday, January 5th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
This might be the definition of #HotMess on a whole new level! What’s the world coming to when a woman can’t even use a Publix bathroom without someone doing something crazy! Here’s the full story on this madness!
- 10:05 pm Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 by DJ Ekin
So I’m looking for the true geniuses here in the Bay …is that you? I guess we’ll see after you try this!
- 10:35 pm Monday, December 19th, 2016 by DJ Ekin
Pretty sure this ranks right up there with “don’t text and drive …” Playing a game on your phone? Really dude? Thankfully the people hurt will be ok. And as for the game …Pokemon Go! I thought that was over? More on this mess!
- 8:38 pm Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 by DJ Ekin
From the looks of this, some promoters haven’t learned that using any and every photo for promotions is now frowned upon! Take Joanna Krupa who I just heard has photos out there that can be valued for as much as $20,000! Wow! Well to make a long story short, according to TMZ, Tampa’s Bay’s very own “Pink Pony” is being sued for allegedly using her photos to promote “Super Sexy Saturday” and she’s not happy about it.
So unhappy that she’s suing them for $100,000! Ouch! She’s clearly not a cheap thrill!
- 8:15 am Sunday, November 6th, 2016 by Sam
- 7:44 am Tuesday, November 1st, 2016 by Holly