- 2:47 pm Saturday, June 17th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
Katy Perry just hit a major milestone on Twitter. She’s the first user to have 100 million followers. I’d say that makes it pretty hard to find someone that isn’t following her on the app. Justin Bieber, Barack Obama, Taylor Swift and Rihanna round out the Top Five!
More details here
- 7:41 pm Friday, June 9th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
Well it looks like the Katy Perry vs Taylor Swift thing hasn’t died down yet. Katy dropped her new album “Witness” and well, Taylor also released her catalog back to Spotify on the same day. Of course the rumors started that this was to steal Katy’s thunder, but according to Billboard here’s the real story.
- 8:08 pm Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 by DJ Ekin
It seems its been going on for quite some time, but have we ever really gotten the reason behind the Katy / Taylor Beef. Well Katy Perry finally gives us the reason on her appearance on “the Late Late Show.” On a good note though, she did say that its time for it to be over. We’ll see how that goes.
- 11:10 pm Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
Not sure how well this is going to go over with his ex Taylor Swift, but its looking like Calvin Harris has a new song about to drop with non other than Katy Perry …and we all know how Taylor feels about her. His new album “Funk Wav Bounces Vol 1” is due out on June 30th and here’s more of the scoop on his work with Katy Perry.
- 12:37 pm Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 by Sam
- 5:25 pm Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 by Chase
- 10:32 am Thursday, February 2nd, 2017 by Phoebe
- 4:54 am Friday, January 27th, 2017 by Holly
- 4:39 pm Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 by Chase
- 4:39 am Monday, November 14th, 2016 by Holly
ICYMI on TMZ, Taylor Swift was doing a meet and greet back in 2013 and a radio DJ in Denver got a picture with her and his girlfriend. Both of them were later removed from the concert because Taylor says the DJ grabbed her butt during the photo, and he was consequently fired.
That would have been the end of it, except this DJ decided to sue Taylor Swift for wrongful termination, saying it was a case of mistaken identity and he did NOT grab her butt.
She countersued, basically saying YES YOU DID. There is a photo of the alleged incident [More]