- 8:49 pm Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 by DJ Ekin
- 7:33 am Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 by Holly
- 6:54 am Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 by Holly
- 10:39 am Monday, February 6th, 2017 by Phoebe
- 3:29 pm Monday, September 26th, 2016 by Chase
- 12:06 pm Tuesday, September 20th, 2016 by Phoebe
He also talks about growing up & how his bandmate Josh is aerodynamic AF in this interview with Alt Press!
- 11:30 am Sunday, September 18th, 2016 by Sam
- 7:48 am Monday, August 29th, 2016 by Holly
Can we all agree these fans should be banned from future shows?!
Tyler Joseph of Twenty One Pilots was attacked by fans Friday during a show as he attempted to crowd surf. Other fans (the ones that weren’t at the show ripping his clothing to shreds and assaulting him), have shared their disbelief.
When Tyler finally emerges from the crowd, he appears terrified and battered, with shoes missing and his shirt torn to pieces. See for yourself:
I’m pretty sure we can all agree to NOT do this when they perform in Tampa Bay in February, right?